YourHumbleNarratorYourHumbleNarrator

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Prime Minister Address Prime Minister Address

Alright, I don't really write reviews often, but I figure, eh what the hell. First off, I really, really like the animation. The way you used the watercolours as backgrounds was really phenominal. I like the way you drew the prime minister, although his mouth movements almost seemed a bit too over dramatic at some times. The voice acting could have been a bit better, his character didn't exactly fit the voice. It could have been worse, but what really made it annoying was that his voice wasn't very loud and the music made it even harder for him to hear. All in all, I think it was a good concept, but it still needs a little work. Good luck!~

Gardening 101 Gardening 101

Pretty good game. Soundtrack gets a bit annoying though. But over all, pretty good.

Recursion Recursion

It's a really cool game. I like the graphics and the choice in soundtrack. Well done.

Catch The Fire Catch The Fire

It's really not that bad of a game, but the controls and graphics need to seriously be reconsidered.

S&amp;lt;3T: Kyt S<3T: Kyt

I thought it was an absolutely fantastic picture until... I noticed that she was knitting with crochet needles! Oh well though, I suppose it's not impossible. Other than that, perfect.

DeliciousOrange responds:

I guess there are levels of technique to the knitting and crocheting techniques that I'm just not familiar with.

Machine Machine

I'm a huge fan of this. I absolutely love your color choice and the way you made the robot. It really does say a tremendous amount and I must say that I love the way you made the steam and the moon faintly shining through. Very beautiful piece of work. Amazing job.

Armada Armada

Honestly, I'm absolutely in love with this. I love that you didn't put any color into it, and I love how much attention to detail you paid. It's a very beautiful, but very simple creation. I really can't tell you anything that you would need to improve on. Very amazing work.