YourHumbleNarratorYourHumbleNarrator

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 6 art Reviews

S&amp;lt;3T: Kyt S<3T: Kyt

I thought it was an absolutely fantastic picture until... I noticed that she was knitting with crochet needles! Oh well though, I suppose it's not impossible. Other than that, perfect.

DeliciousOrange responds:

I guess there are levels of technique to the knitting and crocheting techniques that I'm just not familiar with.

Machine Machine

I'm a huge fan of this. I absolutely love your color choice and the way you made the robot. It really does say a tremendous amount and I must say that I love the way you made the steam and the moon faintly shining through. Very beautiful piece of work. Amazing job.

Armada Armada

Honestly, I'm absolutely in love with this. I love that you didn't put any color into it, and I love how much attention to detail you paid. It's a very beautiful, but very simple creation. I really can't tell you anything that you would need to improve on. Very amazing work.

Chun Li-Steampunk Chun Li-Steampunk

Simply amazing. The shading and the character design is fantastic. I do have one problem with it though, the head is amazing, the anatomy of the torso seems to be a bit off, and the lines on the legs and feet seem a bit shaky, other than that though, you completely nailed the colors and shading. Very amazing work.

TaraGraphika responds:

I love the colors and shading. I gotta agree with you some of the anatomy is a bit off...but don't you worry~~Everything is gonna be okay:D

Alice Liddell and D.I.N.A.H. Alice Liddell and D.I.N.A.H.

Personally I love the whole concept of making the cat completely robotic. I do agree that her face could use a little work, but overall I love the idea of it. Good artwork, Man.

Dance Dance

Really amazing piece of artwork. I love your usage in colors and the shading that you did. They were amazing colors to put together, and even better in the particular context. Although I love this so much, there is one thing that I think you could work on, her bellybutton is completely off. It doesn't match the overall feel and it's much too elongated and it looks like it's been ripped. Very nice work, just wanted to offer some advice for improvements.